Myanmar I-Tex Garment Company Limited is committed to:
- Establishing a culture of integrity and trust in business practices.
- Integrating workplace health and safety by monitoring an effective health and safety program.
- Ensuring product quality is maintained as a primary value of our company.
- Protecting environment by observing all relevant regulatory and legislation requirements.
- Supporting sustainable communities through ethically-oriented practices.
Myanmar I-Tex Garment Company Limited, with well-defined quality objectives in mind to obtain customer satisfaction, is committed to creating an ethical, sustainable and eco-efficient garment industry. Along with compliance with national laws and international human rights norm, we commit to achieve our goals by meeting the new challenges and changing demands of the market. We, having been certified by WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) and also approved by BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative), pay close attention to detail on important matters such as employment standards, health and safety standards, transshipment regulations, and overall operating precision and efficiency. We have made commitment to protecting environment and workers’ rights, including factors such as compensation, working hours, health and safety, child and forced labor laws, nondiscrimination protocols, working environment and other key social elements that are covered in the requirement of WRAP and BSCI.
Myanmar I-Tex is proud to have received the OSH Factory of the Year 2019 awarded by MGMA (Myanmar Garment Manufacturer Association). We are honored to be recognized for our commitment towards occupational health and safety. In regards with fire safety, the factory has obtained the fire safety certificate from the local authority by having implemented the requirements by local fire regulations.